Pages

October 9, 2020

Journal 09 - List of Things that I am Good at (In My Opinion ya)

I'm good at communication though there are still many things that can be improved. I've been interested in public speaking since I was in college. I'd love to learn how to talk and make people understand. So I took several courses and did practices a lot. I would watch and observe presenters in tv or my MC friends. I would listen to the words they use, intonation, articulation, etc. Later on, I chose teaching undergraduates as my scholarship obligation and it eventually last for 7 years. I love being in front of the class and communicate with the students. Seeing their faces and bodies respond to my presentation. Then... I would be an MC or moderators in seminars, discussions, graduation ceremonies, and talk shows.

I'm good at organizing. I can and train myself to think and visualizing in detail about what will happen in an occasion so I will organize something to make it easier or less troublesome in the future. It doesn't have to be an event, it could be files in my laptop, or hard copy family documents.

I'm good at cleaning things...ahahaha. I have the patience it takes to clean something deep. The thing is...most of the time, I don't have the time it needs to do a proper deep cleaning.

Well...nevertheless, I still find it hard to clean all the bad memories from my brain 😝

No comments: