Pages

October 14, 2020

Journal 14 - Least of Skill

So I found this as the first result when I googled for "list of skills" 

  • Active listening
  • Communication
  • Computer skills
  • Customer service
  • Interpersonal skills
  • Leadership
  • Management skills
  • Problem-solving
  • Time management
  • Transferable skills

The topic of today's journal asked to choose which skills that describe me. Since I love to try many things, "pecicilan" people might say, I think it would be easier if I just choose which skills that aren't describe me. So the least skill that describe me might be customer service. Though I know how to create positive experience for the customer, it's not something that I really love to do. And I think basically it's only about communication. Though I believe that we need to treat our customer nicely and give a positive experience, I also believe that we should also have this positive experience... so it will be mutual. If I don't get the positive experience though my customer satisfied, I would be reluctant to repeat the service. I'm not the kind of person who think that customer is the king. 

We are human after all.

No comments: